Tuesday, 14 October 2014

I really loved that girl

Emotional ups and down seem to be a part of the grieving process for me at the moment - I think you just have to go through them to come out the other side.  I feel like I'm going through change at the moment and feel unsettled - lots of watershed events to face.

People say 'Remember that no matter how much pain you may feel, you will survive your loss'. I believe this is true and feel that a new, better Tim will emerge from all this sadness, pain and loneliness.  A Tim that carries a part of Christine with him and that his her lasting gift to me.   

I never wrote a lot when Christine was here now I write all the time, on the blog and in a private journal.  Poetry used to perplex me now I seem to get it - thank you Christine.


1 comment:

  1. "The Light blazes out of the darkness; the darkness can’t put it out. Ever!"

    ReplyDelete