Yesterday, Jane, Richard and mum came down for the day - which was lovely. I think Jane felt I needed a bit of TLC. My heel wasn't getting better (worse in fact) and I couldn't put my weight or walk on it properly. So following advice I went to A and E who sent me off to Orthopaedic. I've now got a strap-on splint to wear for three weeks to keep it still and take the weight off it.
I started my new job last week, now I've got three weeks off sick (they were very good about it). The kitchen strip light is broken I tried a new tube and starter - still no joy. Got myself a new light but can't stand safely at the moment to replace it!
But on the positive side - when I get through this year I think I'll be able to cope with anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment