Friday, 3 October 2014

Keep on trucking.

I had a lovely day yesterday - but this morning I was desperately sad.  It's passed now and I'm OK. The sadness just overwhelms you and comes out of the blue - reminding you just how long you haven't seen that person, heard their voice, laughed with them, held their hand. You think about what they are missing - the sun shining on a beautiful Autumn morning, family get togethers, meeting with friends - the things we all take for granted.

Christine used to say 'you know Tim he wears his heart on his sleeve' which is probably true.  People have asked me 'why do you keep a blog?' For me it helps - people who care for me know how I'm feeling because sometimes you just can't say it.  I know I'm doing well and making progress and positive decisions. I constantly remind myself what Chris said me when she knew she was dying "I want you find happiness, don't grieve for ever for me" and "You'll be OK".

If she was here she'd say "keep on truckin" and "I love you"

No comments:

Post a Comment