On Saturday I managed an hours ride on my bike in the morning - absolutely exhausting as I'm not sleeping very well. Crying takes it out of you. In the afternoon I popped up to see Anita and John and went to see American Hustle with them - thank you Anita and John and I hope you don't get fed up of me coming up. I spent the night at Jane's which was lovely.
Today (Sunday) I found it really hard coming back to an empty house - got myself a table lamp for the bedroom so I can make the room a bit darker before I go to bed. In the afternoon I was getting increasingly low and sad - no energy but managed a short walk. I decided I needed to get out in the evening and be with caring people so I had the urge to go to Trinity Church. Trinity is where Luke plays drums.
It was very uplifting - I cried a lot but everyone was very kind. Luke came and sat with me. I felt that it was the right place to be - I felt part of something loving and caring, something bigger than me. When I came out I didn't feel as alone as I have been.
No comments:
Post a Comment